- Take photos outside of the station
- Try to keep the sun at your back (you might have to move the truck once)
Handy photo checklist:
- Driver side: entire truck in the photo.
- Driver side: entire truck in the photo with all compartments open.
- Passenger side: entire truck in the photo.
- Passenger side: entire truck in the photo with all compartments open.
- Beauty shot front of truck.
- Beauty shot rear of truck.
- Rear shot: entire rear shot with compartment open (if applicable).
- Interior seating front.
- Interior seating rear of cab (if applicable).
- 11. and 12 are opportunities to show any special features or flaws (i.e., inside of walk-in rescue or ambulance, specialized equipment included, close up aerial bucket, or certain areas of concern such as rust).
If you would like to submit additional photos for us to share with our buyers, please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org and put your FD name on the subject line.